Monday, January 4, 2010

Well its Monday

And I failed to post yesterday. I think the goal will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday posts :) Seems more reasonable.
I've been steady on my Project 365. One picture a day. I'm mixing it up and take photos of everything, just life in general. I want to catch up and keep up with my monthly pages as well.
It is snowing today... lots of it! Kids are dying to go play, though I'm not so sure of it. We don't have boots and the street is level with the sidewalk. We'll see :)
Xander in his new shirt from Christmas.


PS. I've been practicing Pachbelbel Canon. Hoping to be able to smoothly play it by my anniversary.

1 comment:

Katharyn Brine said...

Hey Britt, I play Pachebel Canon on the piano! It's so beautiful, I think it's a great idea learning it for your anniversary.