Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tasty Tuesday-

Well I cleaned and worked out this morning. After lunch I sanded and sprayed the last coat on my box. I can't wait to get going on this, but want it done right. I'm trying to be patient and do it well. Giving things time to dry has never been my high point. :)
Project 365 has turned more into Project 52. Pics each week, not each day. Oh well. I'm glad I at least tried it.
We are also working on potty training Ali. She is good about it during the day but still isn't that great about it at night. Xander hasn't had an accident in quiet some time. And I though he would never get it!
Xander has been learning frisbee with Evan. He seems to really catch on to it and be pretty good at it!
Ali has been playing soccer more. She's got the kicking down, pretty good at aiming even. We just have to work on the dribbling. Soccer/Football(as the Koreans call it) is big here and we can get stuff her size even! I found the perfect size ball I plan to get her for her birthday and maybe some new tennies to practice in.
Hopefully the weather will keep warming and we can get out and play more :) Our place is pretty minimal with the furnishings so we've been playing inside, lol. I'm sure our neighbors aren't thrilled with this though.
Here's a layout I've done with SAS Designs new kit called Following Love.

1 comment:

Katharyn Brine said...

Oooohh Brittney, this is such a gorgeous layout, I love everyting about it!