Thursday, January 7, 2010

So I had a thought today. The past is behind us, the future is in front of us, so we must live in the present. Some days I feel so caught up in what is going to happen or what did happen I think I forget to live for today.
"The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." - C. S. Lewis

My plans where completely squashed for today and I hope to make tomorrow more useful. With that, I think today will hold some fun for the kids and I if they are willing to nap for a bit first. (Cranky kids are never fun!) I'm truly hoping this works out. If so I will be pretty pleased :) and I believe they will be too.

Well today was day 7 of project 365, and all photos are uploaded so hopefully by tomorrow I will have my first layout completed to share ;) Have a wonderful day snowy world.

No comments: