I had too much fun and laughter and well... happy juice new years eve. Took me all day to recover.
First to start with the freebie! I'm doing 1 desktop a month. It comes in 3 sizes and made to fit pc and mac desktops :)

I'm also attempting to do Project 365. I will upload once a week, hoping to keep it steady with every Sunday, but it may vary as needed. So far I have my first two days covered with pictures that should be in tomorrow's post ;)
I'm looking forward to the new year and all that it holds. I'll be back tomorrow for more new stuff!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 03, 2010. Thanks again.
Post a Comment