Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Books

Evan got me 5 new books as a late Christmas present. They are audio books from Itunes. I sync'd my ipod and am heaven. I've listened to the Twilight triology like 5 times and now I'm on to Time Traveler's Wife. I've tried actually reading them but can't seem to sit still. I can take this with me in the taxi, on walks, doing dishes, laundry and living. I think this is how it will go. First time I've read books since high school. Forgot how much I missed them.

I took the challenge and did the Digi Dare #161. I'm actually fairly happy with how it came out. The triadic color scheme was difficult for me. Though, I can see how using the color wheel improved my layout. Normally I stick with one kit to keep it all matching or choosing one color and mixing it with black & white. I've been really trying to get better about mixing kits so this truly helped. I used Hey Dude & Madalynn kits from Just Jessa Deisngs.

No comments: