After my eyebrow piercing ripped I took it out to heal. I've decided I do miss it. That one along with a few tattoos I hope to get re done when I get back to the states. I think I'm gonna make a list and start a savings for them :). I've also picked up my old habit of working out. It feels good and is good for me.
The 24 hr days my husband works sucks for us but I've stopped letting his work schedule make or break our life. We go out now even if he can't come along. We went out this evening and ended the night with pizza at home.
I did a layout about this month and how it has went. I thought it was a perfect idea for my friend Katharyn's templet.

You can get it free here- on her blog. I used On My Way kit by SAS Designs and Badsewing Machine XII- Don't be squared 2 by Traci Reed.
2 comments:
Well, I know what you mean about changes! Hope everything's still ok...
I'm hearing you on the absent husband front! It's all much more manageable when you finally decide to manage your family with or without him - you can't stay locked up at home forever waiting ....!
I love, love, love what you did with my template! Thanks for that. I'm hoping to do your Kaisercraft one today. Yay!
Post a Comment