Well today has been productive. Which is surprising at how whiney the kids are. They must not have slept well. Both are frustrating and neither wanna nap. I'm not giving up on the nap thing. After our errand out and starting the laundry, taking down the recyclables and trash, I'm tired and ready for my nap too. Such a shame, once I get the dishes done I have two layouts in my head that need to come out before they disappear.
Usually Xander loves helping with the laundry, today he has to nap instead. But I did capture his great folding skills- (credits~ Apolgie-Designs by Leah, Doodle-SAS Designs, Don't Eat Worms World font)

Then I also did a Valentine's day layout :) SAS Designs has a new kit out- Adore. Its lovely! (I also snuck a couple elements from her two earlier kits- Today & Following Love)

Well I should get to those dishes, they won't do themselves. This I'm sure of... I've been hoping they would for days. I can be super patient when it comes to waiting for the dirty dishes to clean themselves...
1 comment:
Mmmmm, very very beautiful - the kit AND your layout
Post a Comment