Then Evan got Windows 7, he put it on his computer and well I'm hesitant. He doesn't have a lot of software to re install. I could possibly loose Photoshop. Which to me is like a death sentence. I have been putting it off trying to get answers. So, I think from all I've been told/asked/learned I shouldn't have to re install it. Though I'm not sure I completely trust it all. Photoshop CS5 comes out this spring and looks well....... Amazing!!!!!! I've seen several videos about it and can not wait to play with it. So, I'm stuck on the Win 7 upgrade and PS CS5.
Then my EHD that Evan backed up his computer to before doing a clean install of Windows 7 died after he installed. Killing everything! UGH. I took to a computer tech to see if he could test it since we don't have all our cables, cases, etc. here. He verified its dead. I'm gonna try this weekend/week to see if I can recover any of our data, but we are not holding our breathe.
I got the fish new bamboo sticks and they seem really happy. I've been thinking of maybe getting one or two for our room. It could use some happiness. I've got some more house cleaning to finish. And some projects I'm working on... Hopefully I can share some soon :)
ADSR 5 starts soon and my friend and I are going to attempt to complete it this year! ADSR means Amazing Digital Scrapping Race. "At Natural Designs in Scrapbooking (NDISB), we’ve come up with a cool internet digital scrapping game that will mirror the excitement of the TV reality show “The Amazing Race.” Teams of two will traverse the digital scrapbooking world, site by site, completing challenges and collecting prizes along the way. Everyone who completes the week’s challenges in the allotted time frame will move on to the next week, where they can collect even MORE prizes! And at the end of the race, everyone who has travelled around the digital scrapbooking world and completed each and every challenge will be entered into a drawing for the GRAND prize! I'm excited to try it this year as I've seen others do it in the past.
This weekend we are going to see Daybreakers. It just came into the on base theater last night. Some soldiers from Suwon are coming up and going to see it with us. It looks good, we all checked out the trail a couple weekends ago. Its a nice get away for us, and the kids have gotten good at going to the movies. Well I'm off to do some laundry ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment