Friday, November 13, 2009

TIGF

Well its friday. Which means my husband is home... but not alone. He arrived midday which is great with a buddy of his. They've spent all afternoon playing Modern Warfare 2. I've been scrapping! BUT I have nothing I can show! I've done a ton of CT work! I've got three hybrid projects to do this weekend. I've already started on one. I can't wait to do these! It will be so much fun to get to use some actual glue. I won't be able to share any midweek. :)
ACOT is having a crop next weekend which I plan to play as much as I can. I'm hoping to try a class that they are teaching as well as complete some of the challenges.

The weather here is definitely cooling off more. I feel cold all the time rather than just at night, lol. I'm hoping to pick up a hat tonight when we go out, maybe even a matching scarf. We will see what I like.
Have a Rockin' Weekend!

2 comments:

Kathleen Summers said...

Heh heh, same with me... I have pages I've completed, but nothing I can show on my blog. Kinda cool though! ;)

Theresa said...

Hi there.. you do wonderful work. I have dabbled in digi, but nothing comparable.. I mainly paper scrap. thanks for visiting my blog..i haven't had a chance to really play with my blackberry other than FB app...gotta have that.. lol =)