Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Wow, I have a million reasons to be thankful this thanksgiving.
I feel I should say I am the luckiest wife. I love my husband dearly and would give anything for him. He has blessed me with two wonderful children. My darling kids make me smile each day.
This year I've gotten the privilege of moving to S. Korea and seeing a new country! Meeting new people. Including some very nice American and Korean soldiers. Each is carving their own place in my heart.
I'm also thankful for the generous and great opportunity some designers have given me by inviting me on their CT's.
I'm so lucky to have had another year with my family, friends, and waking up each day to a new day! I'm so lucky to be able to say my husband still has a job and supports us. And that he supports me in all that I do.

I also had a thankful exciting happy mail drop by Wednesday. As well as being part of the KaiserCraft Digital CT, I've been creating hybrid stuff too! KaiserCraft (and lovely Rainie) has been so very generous to give some of us CT girls that make hybrid creations boxes of paper supplies! Flowers, brads, rub-ons, ribbon, pearls, bling and so much more!!!! I can't express how excited I was and am. I have very very limited supply over here and this just made my stash quadruple if not more! It was the first box to arrive at my apt and not our PO. I was so thrilled that our addy even worked! I couldn't wait to open it. First as a good scrapbooker I had to take pictures of each step. So to share with everyone some of the yumminess. I'm sharing only one picture of it all in the box. I can't give it all away then there's no surprise when I share my creations!

I'm just so Thankful for everything I have and everything I'm able to do. I hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving as well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome box of goodie!! What wonderful things to be thankful for too!! Drop me a line with your addy...never know when you could get more happy mail! ;)