Monday, November 9, 2009

Sense-ational Morning

"I walk in to see the familiar face looking back at me threw the glass case. The warm roasting beans smell swirls in the air around my ears. Feeling that rush in my blood without even drinking it. Feeling my feet carry me towards the wooden counter I hear myself say what it wants without even seeming to realize the voice is my own. Naturally my hands are holding my card out stretched at the young woman. I feel it slide back into my soft leather wallet and my body glides across to the end of the natural wooden counter. I wait just letting the classical music and sweet smell fill my senses. The lady calls out something I heard just before. My hand reaches up for that tall tall cup. The heat seeps out of the small hole on top to my upper lip. The warm liquid rushes down my throat and sends an electric wave threw my blood waking me up to the world."
Everyone should check out KaiserCraft's new Argentella Mega Kit here. All KaiserCraft digital kits are 50% off threw this Friday!!! So getcha some while the deal lasts ;)

No comments: