I've been putting them off for about two and half weeks. Just no motivation to get off my rump and clean. Well I figured if I was gonna crop this weekend, I should clean the house first. I made a list of the chores I would start on this week... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday cam and went and now its Friday. MUST clean. The crop starts Sat morning and Tony is coming for at least the night, maybe weekend again. So I tried to get everything cleaned up and fresh.
I've gotta run to store and grab some food items but I'm pretty much set to go. I did tell the boys I would cook taco ring this weekend at least. I'll probably make spaghetti too. I know its crop time, but I love having people around to cook for more!
gotta run to store and pick up food. Have a great friday.
1 comment:
Good luck! Enjoy your weekend! :)
Post a Comment