I'm gonna just chose the best one to share as I don't feel like blogging a ton right now.
I just love this picture of Xander from Halloween! I made this layout for a challenge for the ACOT crop this weekend, I won cause I got a great layout. :)

Journaling: Xander is the next Edward Cullen. I even imagine him being just as crazy driver as Edward. He definitely has the pale sckin for it. The girls seem to fall for him pretty well too.
Credits: True & Berry and Bright by SAS Designs
Credits: True & Berry and Bright by SAS Designs
Well, I've got to cook a bit this weekend and that rocked, this week will be short, and hopefully painless. Hubby's new friend that comes over on the weekend does dishes!!! OMG its great!
1 comment:
Very cool LO!! Congrats on winning the challenge!!
Post a Comment