Monday, November 30, 2009

Tis the season

I can't wait tomorrow to buy Amy Grant's christmas CD! I've fallen in love with her song, "Breath of Heaven(Mary's Song)". [video here] Sometimes we have to remember there are bigger plans than just our own. And christmas is about Jesus birth not just santa and gifts.

Another favorite of mine is "The Christmas Shoes" by NewSong. If you've never heard it, listen to it. But please really listen to the lyrics. Its a really powerful song about a big truth to remind us what Christmas is all about.

We all face rough parts in our lives, but the Lord will never give us more than we can handle. I try to remember their are always people with problems so much worse than mine. Though sometimes I truly wonder why, I know I should never question. We just have to do the best we can with what cards we are given. Happy Holidays Blog world.

1 comment:

leah said...

Love the breath o f heaven song. Played for a recital in college. :D I always love getting new CHristmas music! Enjoy!