
The heater thing has been cranking it out all night. Making all kinds of noises. I think it hates the cold too.
I did manage to get the laundry washed, need to dry the last bedding load. And 2/3 rds of the dishes done yesterday. Woohoo. I have not been in the cleaning mood lately. The fish need a bath too. I should really do that today since tomorrow my husband will be home all day. We will see what actually gets done, at this rate I'm gonna hide under my covers. The temperature has been dropping so far this morning and in no way wants to make me get out of bed any faster.
Hope your side of the world is warmer than mine! Post again later when my fingers are warm enough to hit the keys :)
1 comment:
Stay warm or you can always come visit me!
Post a Comment