We made it there and they declared it was indeed broken and they would replace it. But, they didn't have any in stock till Tuesday! Well, there is no way I can take two kids and make it all the way there by myself. We left with broken ipod and tired children. We decided we should start heading home to get Yeo back in time.
This is everyone waiting for the first train of four to start our journey back to our side of the country.

We stopped at Seoul to eat at the Pizza Hut. They have formal seating and everything! It has been a long time since I have sat in a Pizza Hut. They had the salad bar and all. Though Pizza Hut in Korea caters to Korean's, we were each able to find food we would like. Yeo helped us order and did a much better job ordering than he had earlier at Popeye's. At Popeye's our order was all wrong, but we made due since we were in a hurry to get there. Yeo even ordered some seafood dish at Pizza Hut. Of course I took a photo of the grossness.

I will say they made it look pretty but it sure smelled nasty. I like some seafood, and as I get older the list is growing. Though, I can't seem to think I'd ever like muscles. The kids and I had pizza and Evan had a calzone.
We traveled the rest of the way home and sent Yeo on his way thanking him for joining us. We did not accomplish our goal with the ipod and it was a much chiller day than I had hoped. But all in all, I enjoyed going out and riding all the trains. The dinner at Pizza Hut was nice even if we were the stand outs. :)
3 comments:
sorry you didn't get to accomplish what you set out for, but glad you found a little joy in the day - even if it was pizzy hut pizza LOL
wow britt! sounds like quite the adventure! How cool to be able to experience a whole new culture like that.
oh bummer it was out of stock :( What a great experience though
Post a Comment