Sunday, April 18, 2010

HTML...

it is not my speciality but researching I'm pretty good at. I'm working on setting up a new website! I'm excited. I am now helping to build our new preschool. They are lacking the preschool room here for all the kids of age. So, we are working on a new program. :)
I've also gotten a few new spots that I'm so happy to join! Miss Tiina has opened her ranks to have me as a hybrid member of her team. Wonderful Holly has let me come aboard as part of her blog team. Simply Scraps, lovely Laura has accepted me on her team as well! I'm so thrilled for my new adventures and am working on my scheduling right now!
I have been working on a mother's day gift lately that I won't be able to really share since the receiver checks my blog. ;)
I've got some work to be done and some kids to get ready for bed. Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: