Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photography

I've got this new photo of Ali I've been loving. I've been playing around with it and have a few version's of it.
For me this photo could be perfect any which way cause its a good photo. From lots of expression to the right focus and feel. I love taking photos of my baby girl.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's darling! And not that you asked, but I like the middle one best - sort of old world :)

Lena said...

those are all awesome! I love catching those perfect shots like that!!! :)

DawnMarch said...

What a beautiful photo and expression!

Unknown said...

she's adorable!

Anonymous said...

It's adorable! I can see why you would play around with creating several different styles!

Col said...

Wonderful shot!! I love the last one myself :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photo! I like the first on

Balinda (RebelChick) said...

she is a real doll...love your photo effects