The new year is approaching. I have a few things planned for my blog that I hope will keep everyone interested in. I hope to try a few new recipes each month and share them with you. Also each month will be a new treat. I hope to pick up the tutorial thing and make more! I also plan to have more challenges :) We need fun in 2010! After all look at the numbers... looks like it could be some sorta fun smilie face.
A quick review of our family Christmas. It turned out to be a wonderful one. It was just husband and kids. Very mellow and relaxed, rather peaceful. The kids had tons of presents each. Xander loved unwrapping his and couldn't wait to dive into ones that weren't his even. Not that Ali mind, she was so distracted by each new toy. She just rather play with them, than unwrap the rest. We chilled together as a family and just spent time together. No worries of traveling or even getting dressed ;)
Hubby got me a planner from Starbucks! Even had coupons in it for free drinks. Was very useful and fitting for me. I never feel like I can have enough planners. I love my crackberry but am still old fashion enough that I love to write everything out. I need to invest in a decent pencil, probably mechanical, not big on shavings. Maybe that will tomorrow's trip out.

No comments:
Post a Comment