Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cold bites your teeth


Walking faster and faster, back pack getting heavier as the cold bites threw my teeth. That was me tonight on my way from my class I taught walking back to the main gate. Its up hill and a lot longer when your tired and cold. I made it, now I'm home and in my sweats again. Warm and settling down. The class went very very well. I may have the chance to another soon at another post :).
Holiday's are upon us and the chaos has begun. Presents have arrived from Grandma & Bill & Family and we have finished our Christmas shopping. I will start the baking very soon. Xander & Ali can't wait to open presents. The few decorations are up, but we haven't gotten a tree yet. Not exactly sure who is even coming to dinner. Could be four families could be two, could only be us. Gotta love life. I'm just thankful we are together for Christmas.
Since there is no angel tree I think we might do a gift for the Marines Toys 4 Tots program this year. No matter how our fiances are we always do an angel tree child. I hate to loose that just cause we are over seas. I'm sure it will all work out.
I think tonight we might go to bed early. Its been a long but pretty good day. :) Happy Thursday world.

No comments: