I did manage to untwist the curls and find some decently clean cute clothes to put on Ali to take a few shots. She's getting much better at the posing thing. It helps that she stays where I put her and how I put her.
I was featured on KaiserCraft's blog yesterday for the third time. It is such a great feeling to be a part of something so big. You can see it here.
My wonderful spawns decided yesterday to torture mom by ripping apart every wet wipe in the house, wad them up and throw them away. They were not dirty and it was a full container. (Not my son's first time with this sorta mess) The kids got a lesson in folding and stacking after that mess.
Then Xander was compelled to out do his sister I guess. He managed to rip up his mattress cover to shreds, yesterday as well. I went in to make his bed as I just did the sheets and you would think a cat had fun in there. Needless to say his father was not happy at all.
One word Farkle. Why oh why did my husband have to make me a FB page. Now I'm on there everyday Farkling! Actually think I'm gonna head there next and play a round. Happy December.
No comments:
Post a Comment