Monday, October 12, 2009

A new sketch/templet!

So my only follower/friend has been so kind to let me scrap her son. Her son's name is also Xander :)
I made this layout titled Come fly with me from SAS Designs new kit named New Day should be released Oct 16- here.
From this layout I made a sketch for the paper girls and templet for the digi girls.
Sketch-
Download the templet here.

4 comments:

Sus said...

Great template and a wonderful layout. Thank you so much :)

Sus

Unknown said...

Great LO!! Love the sketch! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new profile pic too!! :)

Petra said...

This is a lovely page and template. But if you want to share a template you need to share it in psd file (or separate pngs for each layer) as otherwise people cannot change anything, like change the colour or take out and element.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 14, 2009. Thanks again.