Its Friday night and I'm sitting at home blogging. We went and saw Julie & Julia. I loved it a lot. I can understand a lot of it and well... its a chic flick. After watching this I got the urge to try something new. Well I've seen the
Marie Callenders Frozen pasta dishes, even had a few. In the shopette they had the new Al Dente line. So I grabbed two. If I hate one I can try another. I've not been feeling well and don't feel cooking at 10 at night. Rating this dish... its not fresh pasta as it describes, but its not another flavorless frozen pasta dish either. Personally, I'll probably keep a few around for when I don't wanna cook and its just me. I'm hoping to find a favorite few to stash in the freeze, specially with winter coming.
Well I've got more news to share tomorrow, so if your following... check back :)
1 comment:
Hmm...will have to check them out!
Check out my blog - You've been awarded the Over The Top award!
http://mistylyng.blogspot.com/2009/10/over-top-award-thanks-keeley.html
Post a Comment