Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Between being mommy and life

I have been so super busy. I took planned out time for me on Saturday and really enjoyed a nice spa/luncheon with the girls. Then my husband and kids took me to Fogo's a Brazilian steak house for mother's day followed by a movie. Sunday they took me bowling for a few free games. It was a wonderful weekend that has lead into a very busy week. It is early morning Tuesday and I'm just debating on where to begin for today. I have to lead my first FRG meeting this evening. I really need to spend some time cleaning, specially mopping. I promised the kids we would meet up for a play date at our park here in our Apt complex with a good friend/preschool mate.
The bad part has begun already, though. My husband, as sweet as he has been, has gotten me sick. There is no time to be sick so I am pushing on through. I can't let it slow me down, as I'm really hoping this week is the key to setting up our schedule. Wednesday we are going to be registering the kids for fall preschool and kindergarten and I can't wait!
But for my "me time" at 0340 hours, I am busy shopping. I am completely broke but a very lucky mother. I won a fabulous GC on FB to this lovely lady, Sarah's shop. She does photography for a living.(My dream for someday.) She also makes really awesome photoshop actions. Which I have been using a ton on our Preschool website and FB pictures.
Well, back to your regular scheduled programing. :)

1 comment:

Balinda (RebelChick) said...

Oh goodness...hope you feel better soon! And it's way awesome that you won a GC to Sarah's shop. Her actions so totally rock!