Sunday, May 2, 2010

Been a long week

And I've missed blogging. I need to get back to it. So I'm playing catch up, sorry if this post is long.
It has been a crazy week. Had two English classes where I taught Korean kids. Had a photography club meeting where we discussed some upcoming exciting news. And my 5 year anniversary was this week.
I got a new camera bag! I got the Lowepro Slingshot 200AW. It is perfect for me with a little growing room. Fits all my lens, camera, tripod, and purse stuff.

I also have a freebie desktop for may featuring Pixie Perfect Designs new Shabby Chic kit. You can go to her blog, here, and grab it. Leave me some love and let me know you got it, please.
I've got more great news that I will share tomorrow as well so check back for more in the world of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

nice new bag!