Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF

Well, I've got one step closer to my puppy. Hopefully by next week if the Vet says he's all good he will come home with us! He is 8 weeks and a mix of white and brown. I'm super excited! I have to pick up a crate this week just in case. He is still young, so we may have to wait two weeks rather than one. I hope not, but understand. I want healthy puppy so I'm trying to be patient. Its hard to see the doggie things hanging around. Makes me really miss Arrow. It also excites me knowing Quiver will be ours soon. The kids are excited and can't wait either.
We ran errands today, it was so bitter cold. It had that bone chilling, gonna get frost bite feel! We are suppose to go see Valentine's Day(the movie) tomorrow so I sure hope it warms up more! We may even catch Planet 51 for the kids first. Not sure if they will behave for that long. I also need to get to the commissary tomorrow. I'm glad that we have that close by. I forget how expensive food is at real grocery stores. It really amazes me how people can even afford to eat! You would think all Americans would be anorexic due to no food cause of prices!
Well here's a new layout I can share :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this LO!! Very pretty!!