The first was to scraplift a layout of your partner's. The layout is featuring your partner and their picture. My lovely partner is Sandy. (Yes, she's old enough to be my mother. I'm friends with everyone!)

Here is it in the gallery with the credits.
The second challenge was a recipe challenge. I'm not usually good at these. It was hard. I still think I don't like this sort.

For credits and what not, check it out in the gallery here.
Well I've got tons more layouts to do. I will probably get them done since its Vday weekend and I got hubby a new video game. Also its the Korean new year which will mean chaos and crazies out. We will probably stay in to avoid it. I might go out later for a quick trip to pick up some more food before hiding again. Happy Valentine's day yall!
1 comment:
Hey Brittney, I've decided to leave the scrap off for this year - I see you're paired with SAndy - is that my new team leader???
Make sure to keep us updated ...
Post a Comment