I'm beyond surprised at where September went. My baby started school, my baby girl started ballet. And some where in all that I got lost on time. It has been a pretty good month though. I got to scrap, socialize, and spends lots of time with my kiddos. We went to the BBQ and Blues and had a blast. We have went to parties and Seoul, and everywhere. I don't feel like I've stopped for one day! Ali is improving and ballet and Xander is blossoming in school! He comes home so excited to tell me about his day and wakes bouncing out of bed to get ready. Ali is becoming a true ballerina with her form and style. She already has the Diva side down pat!
Can't believe the holiday season is almost upon us! I've got a special treat coming up here in a couple weeks or so! The weather suddenly got cold and I'm ready to turn on the heat though I know its a bit soon. Winter boots are on their way and the fleece jammies have been pulled out! I've started decorating and will have photos soon to share :)
No comments:
Post a Comment