Thursday, August 19, 2010

I can't wait!

I've started working on Christmas presents. When no one is around I put on the Christmas music. Secrectly I'm dreaming of Christmas. Are you ready for Christmas?

I know its really early, but I have tons to make. I have so many wonderful new friends in Korea and want to give them each something special this year. Every present will be different and homemade. I'm not even certain on all the gifts but have several in my head. I figured if I started end of July I would have plenty of time. Well with the list just growing and growing as I remember some people I may have forgotten, I've realized time is not slow enough! Between the Photography stuff going good and Xander starting school and Ali starting ballet, I'm really trying to get the long distant ones done first so they have time to be mailed! Well back to the grind...

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Dude I'm so ready for Christmas and its weather to get here like you would not be. I still have no idea what I'm giving anyone though. But hopefully with Xander in school soon you'll have a little bit more free time to get stuff done.