My good news I ran out of time to share.... I have been invited to join the Acherryontop Creative Team. I have always loved ACOT and love the forum with wonderful team and ladies. I'm super excited to be joining them.
Now this week I have to do a photo session, cook, clean and BAKE! Xander's party is Saturday and the house is no where near ready. I'm not sure we will be getting out much beyond school for the kids as I have to unpack, wash laundry, clean the house, bake the cupcakes, decorate everything... It's gonna be crazy. I've gotta remember to take the time and do his 5 year photos as I do them every year. I'm also sure we will be dropping by the park once a day to let out some of their energy. Watch out world- my boy is growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment