My English class ended last Wednesday. I miss my Korean kids a lot. Today would usually be another day of taking the train down to see them. I think I might try to get my husband to sign up again so I can see them again. (My husband is not in the photo.)

We have spent lots of time walking around and enjoying the sun with Emilie and Raina as well.

This weekend things finally slowed down some. I got the house cleaned up pretty well. We saw a couple of new movies at the theater and I found Ali is really starting to enjoy my Ipod. I knew Xander loved it but am happy to have Ali come around. For her the hard part is the headphones. We have several pairs that go in your ears and most don't fit her. I tried the good old original Ipod head phones. She had to hold them in her ears cause if she moved they would fall out.

2 comments:
Raina has that same problem with the ear buds. But I also don't let her listen to my player unless I am, so I hold the bud up to her ear for her.
I'm sure it was hard to say goodbye to your Korean kids. I can see how you'd get attached to the kids. I think the last time I was on Osan Parent Network I saw they were looking for a blogger of some sort. You might be interested. Also with the headphones, the ones that go over the head (like ear muffs) work much better for Ava. They also make kid size ones like that. Thanks for sharing and see you tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment