Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So we moved!

We moved! We are in, its painted.... And guess what! We are moving again! This time I'm sitting back and watching the army do it! Its been a crazy past couple months. Stress with the marriage, but all is better than it has been in a long long long long long time. Okay I know you get the point. Well creating for Teri has been a blast. I also threw myself out there for two new calls! Cross your fingers for me! I created a new hybrid album with Teri's new Bullfrogs & Butterflies kit too! I'm giving it to Grandma for her desk at work. She loves new pictures of the kids.

I've got another hybrid mini album in mind. I just have to find the perfect kit next. Well dinner must be made and kids bathed. Back to being Supermom!

2 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

you moved again? where to? long time no chat! how are the kids?

Unknown said...

Glad to see you scrapping again!! Hope to hear from you again soon!!